Process & Policy
Parents are required to fill out an Application Form available at #50, Street 271, Teuk Thla, Sen Sok. Following documents are required to be submitted along with the Application Form.
- A copy of your children’s birth certificate or passports (Foreigner) / family certificate (Cambodian);
- A copy of your children’s immunization record;
- A photo of your child for each person authorized to pick up your children (3 different people, 3 different photos of your child);
- For children already completing Kindergarten or Grade One, a report (progress or grade report) of your child’s end-of-year assessment in a previous school.
- Child Assessment before Admission
- A grade-level assessment will be given to determine English language ability and general knowledge base appropriate to the grade level entering.
- Children who have not been in a formal education program (all-day Kindergarten and Grade One) will be placed according to their age grouping.
Items to Bring and Not to Bring to School:
FHIS International Program Please bring the following items with your child’s name clearly marked:
- A school bag with their name marked somewhere on the bag
- A refillable water bottle
- Clearly written student’s name is required on the lunch box
- At least one spare set of clothing, extra underwear recommended
- Swimsuit, towel, goggles for swimming lessons
FHIS Montessori Daycare
Please bring the following items with your child’s name clearly marked:
- A school or diaper bag with their name marked on the bag
- Bottles with formula or prepared breast milk; and any required baby food for Infants
- A bottle or sippy cup for water or milk for Toddlers
- Diapers, wipes, bibs and a change of clothing for Infants
- Training pants, wipes, and a change of clothing for Toddlers
- Medications (if needed): This bag might include a diaper rash cream/ointment, pain reliever, fever reducer, gas drops, and a topical teething ointment. Be sure to include a dropper as well. Write your child’s name on the individual medicines as well as on the plastic bag or first aid bag.
- A typed schedule for your child so that we may follow it.
Please DO NOT Bring the Following items to school:
Candy, gum, soda pop, sugar cane juice, nuts, popcorn, or other packaged snack
Toys from home
Unlabeled clothing or items from home